Aver Vision DL30 Kenya
The Aver Vision DL30 Kenya is a powerful distance learning tool that allows teachers to fully engage with their students no matter where they are learning. Specifically designed for the modern classroom, the DL30 enables teachers to fully move about the room while the camera automatically follows to engage both in-class and remote learners equally. Featuring AI Auto Tracking, 12X Optical Zoom, PoE+ with USB connectivity, the DL30 allows teachers to focus on all students without worry. DL30 is fully compatible with all popular video conferencing platforms such as Zoom, Google Meet, Google Hangouts and Microsoft Teams to connect and stream professional quality videos or record and save your lessons for later reference. Aver Vision DL30 Kenya enables accurate segmented tracking clearly showing content on the blackboard or screen and automatically switching to tracking area according to the teacher’s position, this allows learners not loss track be it for remote hybrid or distant learners.
- Online & Offline Education Solution
- Aver Vision DL30 Kenya boasts of simple controls and plug-and-play connectivity features that are ideal for installing a pack up in every classroom. Students tuned in remotely and those present in the classroom can see each other and learn together like they would if they were in the same room. Enhance student engagement and interaction, and easily create distance learning and hybrid learning environments.
- Hands-Free AI auto tracking
- The Aver Vision DL30 utilizes advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) which can be set to either Presenter Tracking or Zone Tracking. Presenter Tracking tracks the entire body, or half the body instead of just the face without the need to wear a lanyard. The camera does not rely on voice tracking which can confuse other cameras as to who to track in the classroom. Tracking even works if the teacher is wearing a PPE mask and remote students will never be off track of their facilitator.
- 12X Optical Zoom
- The Aver Vision DL30 packs 2MP camera with 12X optical zoom outputs high definition and real-life video operate smoothly to keep remote students engaged without distorting the images. It clearly display finest details of physical demonstrations, whiteboard work, IFP content, science experiments, and any other curriculum content no matter the location. Share real-life content with brilliant clarity for a true classroom experience no matter where your students are learning. Presenting classroom blackboard panorama and medium, close-up, and long-distance shots of the teacher, providing stable shooting capability while maintaining detailed quality.
- Zone Mode
- Aver Vision DL30 Kenya enables accurate segmented tracking clearly showing content on the blackboard or screen, automatically switching the tracking area according to the teacher’s position. Content and the presenter are displayed at the same time so students can understand notes for key points at a glance.
- AI-Powered Human Detection
- Aver Vision DL30 has a Human Detection, that automatically recognizes human forms in the classroom and dynamically tracks specific targets or areas via multiple tracking modes. The target doesn’t need to wear any devices or sensors to maintain tracking. Even far-site students can clearly follow the teacher’s every move.
- Privacy mode
- Aver Vision DL30 Kenya automatically rotates the camera head 90° downward so nothing can be viewed. This allows student and teacher privacy when the camera is not in use. Also, when Privacy Mode is activated, the LED light will turn orange, indicating that the camera is no longer active. However, it can be taken out of Privacy Mode with a short press of the power button.
- Presenter Mode
- Aver Vision DL30 boasts of superb tracking and anti-interference functions that allow teachers to move freely in the classroom. Instructors can adjust the tracking settings, to enable streaming, and recording to make their teaching more substantive and vivid. Changing setting is so easy with simply one button press on a remote control.
- Aver software for IT management and Students
- Enhance your distance learning and engage your remote students with capture share technology with DL30. The software enables teachers to deliver engaging lessons for students no matter where they are learning from. While, control panel for iPad allows the teacher to control the camera from the iPad, while management allows your IT staff to manage and maintain hundreds of cameras in the district from a single location.
- Hybrid Mode
- Aver Vision DL30 provides the utmost freedom of movement for performing artists. Preset effective areas for Zone Tracking in advance, and once you step into those areas, you will be targeted together with the content. When you are outside, you are just like in Presenter Mode.
- The DL30 is fully compatible with all popular video conferencing platforms such as Zoom, Google Meet, Google Hangouts and Microsoft Teams to connect and stream professional quality videos or record and save your lessons for later reference.
|Effective Picture Elements
|1/2.8” 1080p Low Lux CMOS
|1080p/60 (IP Streaming &
|0.5 Lux (IRE50, F1.6, 30fps)
|Pan: ±170° Tilt: ±90°
|Pan/Tilt Speed (Manual)
|Pan: 1° to 90°/sec
Tilt: 7.85° to 45°/sec
|800 (Center), 600 (Corner)
|1/4 to 1/10,000 sec (60 Hz)1/3
to 1/10,000 sec (50 Hz)