Aver AW 200 Nairobi Kenya
It does not matter if you are using a projector during presentations since the Aver AW 200 in Nairobi, Kenya uses it Full High Definition to provide you with crystal clear images of shared texts, pictures, tables as well as videos. Being compatible with many different leading professional platforms, it allows you to easily share content from different devices on a single display with up to four different split screens. It has an access range of up to 30 meters and connects to smart phones, tables, and laptops using an HDMI or USB to allow seamless content sharing at a speed of 5GHz over Wi-Fi.
The Aver AW 200 in Nairobi, Kenya is a perfect presentation tool for large – sized classrooms, conference rooms, auditoriums, and many other settings where presentations are carried out. It is equipped with a 4K Ultra HD picture resolution and an intuitive touch screen that allows for an easy user interface. Reverse control enables you to operate your PC or laptop remotely, if you are using a touch panel. Your finger or an opaque object such as a stylus pencil acts as a mouse for you to navigate around the screen in this case. It runs on various operating systems including iOS, Android™, Mac®, Windows® and Chrome™, and is fully compatible with different leading platforms.
Aver AW 200 Nairobi, Kenya Features :
- Ultra – High Definition Imaging System
- The AVer AW 200 series uses its fine 4K Ultra High Definition imaging system to accord you with excellent performance when it comes to balancing color, brightness and resolution. This ensures that you can clearly see all the shared pictures, texts, tables and videos during presentations, even if you are using a projector. Treat your audience to lag – free content during presentations using the Aver AW 200.
- 4-Way Split-Screen Sharing
- The Aver AW 200 series is configured to run on operating systems such as iOS, Android™, Mac®, Windows® and Chrome™. Its full compatibility with different platforms allows you to share content from different devices on a single display with up to four different split screens. It further maintains high efficiency to let you to proofread seamlessly, highlight, and conduct group discussions.
- Easy Content Sharing
- With the tap of a finger, the AVer AW 200 series lets you share content effortlessly. You do not require software installation, hence no worries about issues like security, compatibility, or complicated cable installations. Once you connect your smartphone, tablet or laptop via HDMI or USB, you can easily share at 5G Wi-Fi speeds with an access range of around 30meters. This feature enables you to share important content on your display screen and enjoy amazing compatibility, convenience, and efficiency.
- Wireless Presentation
- The AVer AW 200 series is a compact hi-tech office gadget with a preinstalled 4K Ultra High Definition camera. This gives the user unparalleled image quality with a brilliant interface, allowing you to make your presentations wirelessly with a single click. The system does not require any sophisticated cables or additional software. It simply gives you the option to enjoy 5G wireless transmission by connecting BYOD devices like smartphones, tablets and laptops via HDMI™ or USB cables. Its compatibility with various different platforms, and the ability to quickly share content, offers you a chance to upgrade your presentations to a world-class level.
- Reverse Controls
- The Reverse Control feature on the AVer 200 AW series enables you to operate your PC or laptop remotely even when you’re seated far from the unit, especially when you are using a touch panel for display. All you need to do is to use your index finger as a mouse to make your needed adjustments, giving you an easy and smooth presentation experience.
- 5G Wi-Fi
The AVer AW 200 camera connects easily with various smart devices through multiple ports and works perfectly with platforms such as the Windows®, Mac®, Chrome® and Android™ for quick internet streaming using the speedy 5GHz speeds which support up to 1300Mbps wireless speed.
- Customized Settings
- With the AVer AW 200 series, you can easily set your favorite wallpaper and create up to six shortcuts for your recent and frequently used applications. It further enables you to access your accounts with a customized ID and find everything as intact as you left it, thus making it secure and safe for your work.
- Tap and Share
- With the tap of a finger, the AVer AW 200 series lets you share content effortlessly. You do not require software installation, hence no worries about issues of security, compatibility, and cabling. Once you connect your smartphone, tablet or laptop via HDMI or USB, you can easily share at 5G Wi-Fi speeds with an access range of up to 30 meters. This enables you to disseminate content on your display screen with breathtaking compatibility, convenience, and efficiency.
- Next-level Responsiveness
- Nothing spoils the flow of a conference than uncontrolled cursors jumping across the monitor. AVer AW 200 series enjoys cutting edge video processing abilities and an ultra-low latency HDMI connection to deliver a wonderful experience during your conferences. You are guaranteed 1080p video at 30 frames per second with seamless navigation, uninterrupted typing and smooth scrolling.
Powerful Screen share
The AVer AW 200 series is configured to support operating systems such as iOS, Android™, Mac®, Windows® and Chrome™. Its full compatibility with standard platforms gives you the power to share content from different devices on the same display on four split screens. It further maintains high efficiency by letting you proofread, highlight, and conduct group discussions.
- The AVer AW 200 series comes with an easy plug-and-Play connectivity which makes device set up easy and operation user friendly. Users can enjoy a smooth meeting experience with advanced business certifications and enhanced integrations through various professional standard virtual video conferencing platforms.
- Compact and Powerful
- It brings on board powerful video encoding technology while maintaining its compactness. The AVer AW 200 camera’s Graphic Adapter not only connects to the conference room PC through the USB port but also offers the option of HDMI as another input channel.
The AVer AW 200 System is compatible with various professional standard virtual conferencing platforms such as Windows® 7, 8, 10 or later, macOS® 10.9 or later, iOS 10 or later, Android™ 5.0 or later, ChromeOS™ v70.0.3538.76 or later.
Aver AW 200 Specification :
|Number of Split Screens
|Up to 4
|– AR 200: 802.11ac, 2T2R
– AP200: 802.11ac, 1T1R
|10/100/1000M, PoE supported
|– AR200: RJ45, USB, HDMI out
– AP200: RJ45, USB, HDMI, MiniDP
|Reverse Control for Touch Panel
|Yes (select panels)
|– AR200: DC 5V/2A
– AP200: DC 5V/1A
|– Standby: 5W (approx.)
– Casting: 10W (approx.)
|– Relative humidity :<80%
– Operation Temperature: 0 to 40°C and above
– Storage Temperature: -20 to 70° C
|– AR200: 18.0 × 8.0 × 2.5 cm (without antennae)
– AP 200: 8.0 × 8.0 × 2.5 cm
|Package Dimensions (W×D×H)
|25.1 × 18.0 × 8.0 cm
|– AR200 – 153.0g
– AP200 – 136.9g
|Airplay® & Chromecast™
|– Windows® 7,8, 10 or later
– macOS® × 10.9 or later
– Android™ 5.0 or later
– ChromeOS™ V70.0.3538.76 or later
– iOS® 10 or later
What’s in the box :
- Aver AR200 × 1
- Aver AP200 × 2
- HDMI cables (1m cable × 1; 30cm cable × 2)
- MiniDP cables (30cm cables × 2)
- 5V universal adapter × 1
- Quick start guide × 1