Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone Nairobi
The Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone in Eldoret is an executive IP phone for effective control of your communications with a capacitive touchscreen and combined Bluetooth support. A 5-inch 24-bit color TFT display with 480 x 272 pixel resolutions offers you a beautiful and familiar interface for taking benefit of the advanced technology Avaya has included. HD Audio quality including the full-duplex speakerphone and optional headphones, whether plugged into the headset jack with EHS support or a wireless Bluetooth headset.
The Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone in Nairobi has two Gigabit Ethernet ports. The switch port is Power over Ethernet compliant, allowing you get rid of extra cabling and enjoy the graceful design of the 9641GS. Avaya designs phones to incorporate with unified communications platforms, given that you with H.323 and SIP support. Connect up to 3 expansion modules for even more productivity-enhancing keys.
Competitively priced and high performing, the Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone in Mombasa has a color graphical display, big capacitive touchscreen, Gigabit Ethernet, HD audio quality, a secondary Ethernet port, and support for up to three 12- or 24 key Expansion Modules. Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphone Kenya family, the 9641GS Kenya IP Phone pulls your enterprise IP Network to provide stylish voice communications from headquarters to remote locations and users. Combined with the Avaya Aura® and Avaya IP Office™ Platforms, the evolutionary approach of the 9641GS IP Phone Kenya improves communications over a flexible architecture that leverages current investments and accommodates changing business requirements.
Avaya 9641GS IP DeskPhone Features:
- Touch Screen Color Display (4.1″ x 2.3″)
- Adjustable Tilt Display
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Configurable line appearance & feature key buttons
- Speaker, Mute, Volume, Headset, Contacts, Home, History, Message, Forwarding & Phone buttons
- Separate Volume for handset, speaker, ringer & headset
- Red LED for speaker, mute, headset, message & history
- 24 Admin buttons with 5 lines displayed
- 2 message waiting indicators
- 360 degree visual alert for MW & incoming calls
- Desktop or wall mount (included)
- Bluetooth & DECT headset support w/ adapter
- PoE 802.3af class 2 device
- Avaya Flare Experience in SIP mode
- Supported by Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later (H.323)
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1
- Powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 2) or local 1151 power supply
Dual Message Waiting Indicators :
This feature comes in the form of a notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
Bluetooth Connectivity :
The Avaya 9641GS IP Phone supports Bluetooth connectivity with compatible devices including tablets and headsets. When using headsets, a user can multitask in the office thus boosting productivity.
Crystal Clear Sounds :
The Avaya 9641GS IP Desk phone uses wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds during phone calls. This ensures that the desk phone user can clearly hear and be heard without straining. Its built-in full duplex speakerphone delivers clear and audible sounds devoid of extraneous noises during phone calls.
Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen :
Avaya 9641GS IP Desk phone is equipped with a 4.1″ x 2.3 ” monochrome display so as to offer its user an enhanced visual clarity. The backlit screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has 3 pages of 8 buttons with dual LEDs (24 programmable keys), 4 soft keys, and a 4-way navigation cluster. Other included fixed features include phone, messages, contacts, history, home, headset, speaker, volume, and mute.
Power – Saving Device :
The Avaya 9641GS IP Desk phone can be powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local PoE injector which is sold separately. This feature therefore enables a user to save power energy, thus cutting down on operational costs.
Supports the use of Headsets :
The Avaya 9611G Digital Desk Phone comes with an integrated headset port which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity.
Easy User Interface :
Avaya 9641GS IP Desk phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Avaya Menu, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- H.323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session
- Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1
- Also compatible with IP Office 8.0 Q1 2012 Service Pack or higher only on IP500 or IP500 V2 control units
- The Avaya 9641GS IP Phone can be powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local PoE injector (sold separately)