Avaya 16CC Agent Deskphone Nairobi
The Avaya 16CC Agent Deskphone in Eldoret is a phone specifically designed for call centre and contact centre agents and workers.The Avaya 16CC Agent Deskphone Kenya is cheap and purpose-built to provide SIP to the agent desktop in a call centre environment, providing basic agent functions at a very smart price. The Avaya 16CC Kenya Phone combines legacy agent features such as LED keys and fixed feature buttons with today’s modern SIP deskphone improvements including softkeys, a navigation wheel and a context sensitive agent interface.
The Avaya 16CC Agent Deskphone in Mombasa needs Communication Manager 5.0 AND SIP Enablement Services 5.0 and it not compatible with the IP Office platform. The unit contains the features found only in higher end, more costly, enterprise class telephones. These features contain a bright, backlit display, support for multiple call appearances, dual lamp LEDs, 2 way speakers, fixed feature keys, and a context sensitive user interface with soft keys. And, because of its cost effectiveness, end users increase access to a feature rich telephone, but at a very pretty price point.
Avaya 16CC Agent Deskphone Features:
- Basic ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) agent functions at a very attractive price
- LED buttons and fixed feature keys
- SIP deskphone enhancements including softkeys, a navigation wheel and a context sensitive agent interface.
- Purpose-Built for the call center, the 16CC features two headset jacks (for agent and supervisor) and no handset.
- 16 available dual LED programmable buttons for one touch access to common ACD features such as logging in/out, changing work modes.
- A context-sensitive user interface and three softkeys and a four-way navigation cluster for scrolling through Call Center Agent specific commands and features.
- The display on the 1616 has an adjustable viewing angle and measures four lines by 24 characters.
- Available on Avaya Communication Manager.