Avaya 1408 Digital Deskphone Mombasa
The Avaya 1408 Digital Deskphone in Nairobi is designed for cubicle workers, sales staff, and other users with relatively simple telephone requirements. The Avaya 1408 Kenya office phone system provides a straightforward, productivity improving interface.
The Avaya 1408 Digital Deskphone in Eldoret features Free Manual and User Guide free handset, Curly connects the Handset to the phone and Desi Strips, which many of other phone sets competitors don’t include. Backlit display – 3.5-inch diagonal, 3 rows by 24 characters Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset – supporting TTD audio coupler 8 line appearance or feature keys with dual LED’s 2-way speakerphone, Message waiting indicator, Dual position flip stand 4 -way navigation cluster key 3 contextual softkey keys Volume button.
The Avaya 1408 Digital Deskphone in Mombasa is for daily users typically rely on a number of forms of communication including voice and email – and while they need a quality telephone, their telephone use is comparatively light or straight-forward in nature. Cubicle workers and sales staff within a trade store are examples of daily users for whom the Avaya 1408 Digital Deskphone Kenya delivers a productivity-enhancing telephone.
Avaya 1408 Digital Deskphone Features:
- Supports eight administrable feature buttons
- Each button includes dual LEDs (red, green) providing explicit status for the user
- Includes several fixed feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, transfer, drop, hold, mute
- Includes high-quality speakerphone
- Supports a broad portfolio of wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack
- Large capacity contacts and call log applications that can enhance productivity and personalization
- Context sensitive user interface along with three softkeys and a four-way navigation cluster – ideal for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs
- The three-line by 24-character display is white backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions