Avaya 1616 IP Phone Nairobi
The Avaya 1616 IP Phone in Nairobi is designed for the Skipper user. Assistants, receptionists, and managers are examples of Navigator users – people who answer incoming calls, transfer customers to altered departments or extensions, and monitor more than a few line appearances through a typical day. For the Navigator user, the Avaya 1616 Kenya IP Phone provides the most one-touch line key without the need to scroll through on-screen lists.
The Avaya 1616 IP Phone supports 16 line appearances and feature keys on the phone itself – and a 32 key expansion model provides access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons. Each of the keys features a dual LED providing clear status for the user. For a familiar look and feel, the Avaya 1616 IP Phone in Nairobi includes several secure feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, drop, transfer, hold, and mute. In addition, the Avaya 1616 IP Phone Kenya includes a high-quality 2-way speakerphone, and supports a wide portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless receivers through its combined headset jack.
The Avaya 1616 IP Phone in Nairobi features a context sensitive user interface along with 3 softkeys and a 4-way navigation cluster – perfect for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs. The viewing angle of the display on the Avaya 1616 IP Phone Kenya is flexible and measures 4 lines by 24 characters. Further caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling. The display is backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
Avaya 1616 IP Phone Features :-
- 4 row x 24 character Backlit Display w/dual position flip stand
- Supports 16-line appearances/feature keys w/dual LEDs
- Supports up to three 32 button expansion modules providing access to a total of 112 line/feature keys or speed dial buttons
- 3 contextual soft-keys
- Fixed Feature Buttons: four-way navigation cluster, volume up/down, mute, speaker, headset, menu, telephone application, hold, conference, transfer, drop, contacts, call log, redial, quick-access voicemail
- High-quality 2-way Speakerphone
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Integrated Headset Jack
- Desk or Wall Mountable w/optional Wall Mount Adapter
- Firmware Upgradeable
- 8 personalized ring patterns
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or optional local power supply
- Dual Ethernet Ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
- Static or dynamic address assignment
- Compatible with IP Office R4.2 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager R3.0 or higher
- Avaya IP Phones require an Avaya IP Phone license when used on the IP500 & IP500V2 with Release 6.0
- 2-Way Speakerphone
- The Avaya 1616 Digital Desk Phone comes with a 2-way speakerphone which delivers crystal clear sounds. The speaker is equipped with two types of drivers which are known as a woofer and tweeter. The woofer is a speaker built exclusively for low-frequency sounds, while the tweeter is designed for high-frequency sounds.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- Avaya 1616 Digital Desk phone is equipped with a White backlit graphical display of so as to offer its user an enhanced visual clarity. The backlit screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has 16 administrable feature buttons with dual red-green LEDs to display status.
- Supports the use of Headsets
- The Avaya 1616 Digital Desk Phone comes with an integrated headset port which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity.
- The Avaya 1616 Digital Desk Phone supports up to three Avaya DBM32 32 button expansion modules.
- Dual – Color LED Lights
- The Avaya 1616 Digital Desk Phone is equipped with 2 Red and Green LED lights which indicate various statuses of the phone.
- Easy User Interface
- Avaya 1616 Digital Desk phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Wall Mountable Device
- Avaya 1616 Digital Desk phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand.