Avaya 9601 SIP Deskphone Nairobi
The Avaya 9601 SIP deskphone in Nairobi is designed for the daily user as well as common areas. The Avaya 9601 SIP deskphone Kenya delivers the benefits of advanced, combined connectivity in an entry-level device that is cheap to obtain and operate. The Avaya 9601 SIP deskphone Kenya can display the presence status of other network users, making it easy to tell at a glance that is available. For today’s mobile, broadly dispersed workforce, presence is a serious time-saving capability.
Like other models in the Avaya 9600 in the portfolio of IP deskphones, the Avaya 9601 phone Kenya is designed with energy-saving capabilities, helping decrease its carbon footprint and overall cost of operation. The Avaya 9601 IP deskphone Kenya by Avaya accommodates changing business requirements with its support for SIP. The Avaya 9601 Kenya IP Phone user interface fits in with the whole Avaya one-X portfolio of solutions including desktop and mobile endpoints.
The deskphone by Avaya in Nairobi provides advanced, combined connectivity in a cost-effective, simple SIP solution. The 9601 is a SIP-only device and is designed for the daily user as well as for use in common office and building areas. This phone is compatible with Avaya Feature Server or Progress Server and Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Midsize Business Template 5.2.1.
Avaya 9601 SIP Deskphone Features:
- Pre-loaded with Avaya one-X SIP software
- 2 lines with dual red/green LEDs
- 4-line monochrome display
- Fixed-feature buttons for one-touch access to messages, contacts, home, call history, the headset, speakerphone, mute, volume control and more
- Built in microphone and full duplex speakerphone
- Built in 10/100 Ethernet switch with a port of a user’s laptop or PC
- Call waiting indicator
- Feature Server or Evolution Server
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Midsize Business Template 5.2.1
- Powered by a local or centralized power through a 802.3af switch or local 1151 power supply
- A 4-line monochrome display that makes it easy to see caller information and other data as well on on-screen soft keys and menus that speed access to commonly used features
- 2 lines with dual red / green LEDs Fixed-feature buttons for one-touch access to messages, contacts, home, call history, headset, speakerphone, mute, volume control and more
- Excellent sound quality through the built-in microphone and full duplex speakerphone—making conference calls more efficient and enhancing customer interactions
- Compatibility with the same wired and wireless headsets as other 9600 Series IP Deskphones
- A built in 10/100 Ethernet switch with a port for a user’s laptop or PC
- A red LED on the top right of the set to provide an instant alert for incoming calls and waiting messages
Easy User Interface :
Avaya 9601 Digital Desk phone is an easy-to-use gadget which requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Avaya Menu, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired (Up/Down, Left/Right, OK). This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
Presence: The Avaya 9601 SIP deskphone can display the presence status of other network users, making it easy to tell ata glance who is available. For today’s mobile, widely dispersed workforce, presence is a critical time-saving capability.
SIP: The Avaya 9601 IP deskphone accommodates changing business needs with its support for Session Initiated Protocol (SIP).
Avaya one-X Support: The Avaya 9601 user interface fits in with the entire Avaya one-X portfolio of solutions including desktop and mobile endpoints.
Crystal Clear Sounds :
The Avaya 9601 IP Phone uses both narrowband and wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds during phone calls. This ensures that the desk phone user can clearly hear and be heard without straining. Its built-in full duplex speakerphone deliver clear and audible sounds devoid of extraneous noises during phone calls.
Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen :
Avaya 9601 IP phone is equipped with a 132 x 59 monochrome display so as to offer its user an enhanced visual clarity. The backlit screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has 3 pages of 8 buttons with dual LEDs (24 programmable keys), 4 soft keys, and a 4-way navigation cluster. Other included fixed features include phone, messages, contacts, history, home, headset, speaker, volume, and mute.
Power – Saving Device :
Like other models in the Avaya 9600 portfolio of IP deskphones, the Avaya 9601 phone was designed with energy-saving capabilities, helping reduce its carbon footprint and overall cost of operation. The Avaya 9601 IP phone can be powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local PoE injector which is sold separately. This feature therefore enables a user to save power energy, thus cutting down on operational costs.
- H.323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session
- Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1
- Also compatible with IP Office 8.0 Q1 2012 Service Pack or higher only on IP500 or IP500 V2 control units
- The Avaya 9601 can be powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local PoE injector (sold separately)
Avaya 9601 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 2
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 1 compliant
- Additional Ports: 1x headset jack
- Bluetooth: no
- Display: 132 x 59 px 4-line monochrome
- Soft Keys: 3
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Audio Codecs: G.711μ/a, G.722, G.723, G.726, G.729a/b
- Audio Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Expandable: no
- Wall Mountable: yes
Avaya 9601 SIP Deskphone Package Contents:
- Avaya 9601 phone
- Handset with cord