Avaya 1230 IP Phone Nairobi
The Avaya 1230 IP Phone in Nairobi is a premium-intermediate deskphone which is best suited for power users – like managers, knowledge workers, and administrative assistants – with advanced communication requirements. It has 10 programmable soft buttons, and comes pre-programmed with key features.
Avaya 1200 Series IP Deskphones in Nairobi offer multiple softkeys, combined speakerphones, advanced audio quality technology for crystal-clear conversations, headset support, and a combined Ethernet switch for single desktop wiring. Designed to serve a variety of business requirements, they can be easily customized for advanced users. The Avaya 1200 Series Kenya works with Avaya Communication Server 1000, Communication Server 2100, and Business Communications Manager.
The Avaya 1230 IP Phone in Nairobi offer multiple softkeys, advanced audio quality technology for crystal-clear conversations, combined speakerphones, headset support, and an integrated Ethernet switch for single desktop wiring. Designed to serve a variety of business requirements, they can be easily customized for advanced users. The 1200 Series works with Avaya Communication Server 1000, Communication Server 2100, and Business Communications Manager.
Avaya 1230 IP Phone Features:
- Multi-line IP Deskphone supports up to 10 line/programmable feature keys, eight fixed telephony keys, four context-sensitive soft keys and six shortcut/feature keys.
- 9 lines x 25 character display with anti-glare screen combined with a flexible two-position adjustable foot stand, optimizes viewing under varied lighting conditions.
- Four-way navigation cluster with Enter key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation.
- Superior audio quality leverages some of the latest technologies to ensure crystal-clear conversations.
- Integrated headset and speakerphone -— supports a high-quality, two-way speakerphone (handsfree) and other optional headsets for executives or multi-tasking workers.
- Simplified communications — the most commonly used Avaya Business Communications Manager (BCM) and Avaya Communication Server 1000 features come preprogrammed on all 1200 Series IP Deskphones. You can also customize the sets from hundreds of BCM and Communication Server 1000 telephony features.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC ports reduces costs, enabling a single cable drop to support both the phone and a co-located PC.
- Supports 802.3af standards-based PoE or local AC power via power adapter.
- Compatible with optional Key Expansion Modules (12-key LCD-based or 18-key LED-based)
User Friendly :
Avaya 1230 IP Phone comes with a built-in menu which is extremely easy to use. All you have to do is make a few clicks and you are able to make or receive a phone call without much effort. A user can also easily enjoy other functions such as sending messages and listening to recorded messages sent by specific contacts on the phone. The phonebook is automatically connected to the company phonebook which has room for 1000 contacts. In addition, another 250 contacts can be stored locally.
Easily manage multiple devices
The Avaya 1230 IP Phone enables you to easily manage multiple Avaya devices within your office using various 3rd party platforms that have been approved by Avaya such as Avaya Communication Server 1000, Communication Server 2100, and Business Communications Manager, and many others that are currently existing in the market. This allows for a quick and easy access to available management options including the company telephone directory and the implementation of centralized software upgrades.
Safe and worry-free calling
The Avaya 1230 IP phone automatically encrypts the wireless signal, thus enabling you to conduct conversations without anyone listening. Even better the IP Phone is Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) and can therefore be used without worrying about any listening problems by persons with hearing impairment.
Crystal Clear Audio :
The Avaya 1230 IP phone is equipped with an in- built 2-way speaker which delivers crystal clear sounds. The speaker filters out any background noises that may interfere with fluent and audible communications in busy and noisy environments.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) :
The Avaya 1230 IP Phone is a power saving device which supports the use of Power over Ethernet. It can also be powered using a a supported AC adapter.
The Avaya 1230 IP Phone is designed to be extremely lightweight to allow for maximum mobility. A user can also multitask, as in making a phone call while working on other office chores,, thus boosting efficiency and maximizing productivity in the office.
Wall Mountable :
The Avaya 1230 IP Phone offers an easy deployment process that requires no technical expertise. It can be mounted on a wall so as to result in a neater and cleaner work station.