Snom M65 IP DECT Phone
The sleek M65 IP DECT Handset has been meticulously built to meet the communication needs of users in large buildings. It is equipped with a large backlit 2” color display and backlit keypad so as to provide a clear visibility. Its wideband audio enables the user to enjoy crystal clear sounds when using the handset. The Snom M65 IP DECT Handset also comes with 6 polyphonic ringtones and vibration alert for incoming calls.
Furthermore, an embedded tricolor LED alerts the user of important details including, missed calls, voicemail messages and low battery status. A user can easily enjoy advanced phone features such as voicemail, automatic call forwarding, call lists, caller identification and direct search of the corporate directory, when using the Snom M65 IP DECT Handset together with an M700 or M300 base station.
The Snom M65 IP DECT Handset allows for 2 simultaneous calls and is equipped with a directory which supports a maximum of up to 100 contact entries.
For clear transmission and reception, the premium handset has been built with 2 internal omni-directional antennas which ensures clear and audible sounds. The lightweight M65 IP DECT Handset uses DECT 6.0, CAT-iq1.0 (wideband), has a rechargeable lithium – ion battery which offers a talk time of up to 16 hours and a standby time of 10 days. It is also Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) and comes with a 3.5 mm standard phone jack, making wired connectivity with headsets such an easy task.
Snom M65 IP DECT Phone Features:
DECT Technology :
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications or Digital European Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) is a technology that is majorly used in wireless phone systems to connect the cordless phone to a base station. The Snom M65 IP DECT Handset uses DECT 6.0, CAT-iq1.0 (wideband) technology which supports different frequency bands ranging between 1880-1900 MHz (EU), 1910-1930 MHz (Latin America), and 1920-1930 MHz (US). It also supports wideband voice and authentication/encryption of base and handset. The powerful Snom M65 IP DECT Handset has a strong power output performance of < 250 mW for Europe and < 140 mW for the USA.
Crystal Clear Audio :
The Snom M65 IP DECT Handset delivers crystal clear audio devoid of any distractions courtesy of its built – in CAT-iq wideband audio and its support for a variety of audio codecs including, G.722, G.726, and G.711.
Transmission range :
The Snom M65 IP DECT Handset boasts of a long transmission of up to 50 meters when indoors, and up to 300 meters for outdoors (for indoor use only).
Powerful Battery And Charger Performance :
Battery : Snom M65 IP DECT handset is equipped with a Lithium-ion polymer battery with a capacity of 1100mAh, 3.7V, 4.1W. On a single full charge, the robust battery can offer up to 16 hours of talk time and 10 days standby time.
Charger : Its charger has a total power input of 5.5VDC, 600mA and comes with a charging indicator which turns Blue when light is on when the handset is charging in the cradle. The charger comes with patented interchangeable clips including, EU and US clips, and a UK clip which is available optionally.
Easy User Interface :
The Snom M65 IP DECT handset is equipped with a 2″ diagonal, 176×220 pixels 262k TFT color LCD with backlight, a backlit keypad with 24 functional keys, colored LED indication of missed calls or new voice messages and low battery, 8 lines, height 16 pixels/line, 16 characters per line; 1 status line, 6 lines for menus or context area, 1 context-sensitive function key line, 5 navigation keys (left, right, up, down, OK), speakerphone, mute microphone and a vibration alarm. A user can therefore easily operate the handset even without any technical skills and expertise.
The Snom M65 IP DECT handset has been configured to work perfectly with M700 DECT Single Cell/Multicell Base snom PN 00003928 (EU), 00003929 (US), and M900 DECT Multicell Base, snom PN 00004426 (EU), 00004441 (US).
The Snom M65 IP DECT handset has been compactly designed and is extremely lightweight, weighing only 123g, including its battery. This enables a user to easily keep it in their pocket and carry it anywhere without much strain.
Efficient Handset :
The Snom M65 IP DECT handset pushes versatility to a new high, thanks to its ability to complement already existing fixtures for enhanced web and audio conferencing, as well as other communication needs. This makes it easy to integrate seamlessly into any office setup without disorienting earlier structures and work ethic. Furthermore, the device is easy to redeploy as the business grows and needs to transform.
The Message Waiting Indicator : This feature comes in the form of a notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
Call Transfer : This advanced feature of the Snom M65 IP DECT handset allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button on the phone, or software that has been configured for use on the Wireless Phone.
Call Waiting : You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Snom M65 IP DECT handset, you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another Phone call.
Call Holding : You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Snom M65 IP DECT handset.
Conference Guide: This advanced feature of the Snom M65 IP DECT Handset helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows for 3 – way group calls. You can therefore simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.
Call Swapping : this means that you can put an active call on hold so as to pick an incoming call.
Why the Snom M65 IP DECT Handset?
- Wideband speakerphone
- CAT-iq 1.0 compliant
- DECT encryption
- 250 hours standby
- Local and shared address book
- headset plug
- SW upgrade over-the-air
- Two-line display (2×16 characters)
- Phone functions with M700 and M900 base station
- Two simultaneous calls
- Directory with 100 contact entries
- Central directory (common local directory on base or external directory via LDAP)
- 8 speed dial numbers (number keys 2 – 9)
- Caller identification (CLIP)
- Redial (via dialed calls list)
- Call waiting
- Auto answer
- Call lists (all calls, missed, received, dialed calls),
- 50 entries total
- Call swapping (active call and call on hold)
- Blind and attended transfer
- Call forwarding
- 3-way conference on the phone
- DND mode (do not disturb)
- Hide own outgoing ID (CLIR)
- Missed call notification
- MWI – Voice message waiting notification
- Codecs, audio
- Weight: approx. 123g (handset with battery)
- Dimensions: approx. (mm) 141x48x24 (LxWxD)
- Connector: 3.5 mm standard phone jack for wired headsets
- Antenna diversity (two internal omni-directional antennas for better transmission and reception)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC)
- Type: Lithium-ion, 1100mAh, 3.7V, 4.1 W
- Talk time WB: Up to 16 hours
- Talk time NB: Up to 18 hours
- Standby time: Approx. 200-250 hours (10 days)
- Charging time: Up to 8 hours from empty
- Input: 5,5V DC, 600mA
- Connector: 5.5 mm DC jack
- Charging indicator: Blue LED – light is on when handset is charging in cradle
- Power adapter
- Input power: 100-240 AC Volt, 50/60 Hz, 250mA
- Output power: 5.5V DC, 600mA
- Plug: Patented interchangeable clips. EU and US clips included, UK clip available optionally
- Indoors: Up to 50 meters
- Outdoors: Up to 300 meters (for indoor use only)
- Frequency bands:
- 1880-1900 MHz (EU)
- 1910-1930 MHz (Latin America)
- 1920-1930 MHz (US)
- Output power: EU < 250 mW, USA < 140 mW
- Protocols: DECT, DECT 6.0, CAT-iq1.0 (wideband)
- Wideband voice
- Authentication/encryption of base and handset
- EN 301406 (TBR6)
- EN 30176 – 2 (TBR10)
- EN 60950 – 1 (Safety)
- IEC60950 -1
- CSA c-CSA-us / UL60950 – 1
- EN 301489 (EMC,ESD)
- RF (EMF, SAR)
- FCC part 15D, conducted & radiated
- FCC part 15B
- TIA 1083,
- FCC part 68/CS-03 part V (HAC compliance)
- 5 cm (2“) diagonal
- 176 x 220 pixels
- 262k TFT color LCD with backlight
- 8 lines, height 16 pixels/line, 16 characters per line; 1 status line, 6 lines for menus or context area, 1 context-sensitive function key line
- Backlit keypad with 24 keys
- Standard ITU telephone keypad, 12 keys, 4×3, with star and pound/hash key
- Three context-sensitive function keys
- 5 navigation keys (left, right, up, down, OK)
- Off-hook key, cancel key
- Speakerphone key with red LED when speakerphone is on
- Menu key
- Three side keys (volume up/down, mute)
- Comfortable and intuitive menu structure
- Selection of ringtones
- CAT-iq wideband audio
- 722, G.726, G.711
- Automatic registration to extension set on base
- Software update: Over the air via M700 base station
- Date and time synchronization from base station
Compatible Base Stations