Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 Nairobi
The Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 Kenya brings voice, video and content sharing together into one collaborative hub. Use the Polycom Trio 8800 phone as an audio conferencing solution, with HD Voice and NoiseBlock technologies improving voice quality. Attach the conference phone to your network through Ethernet or WiFi. All of the phone’s features can be accessed over the instinctive five-inch touchscreen, with extra microphone mute keys located on each of the three arms.
Bring your own device to the conference with Bluetooth and USB. The Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 in Nairobi wirelessly connects to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth with NFC, or to a computer or laptop via USB. The available Trio Visual+ Accessory is essential to allow the video and content sharing abilities of the phone. With this accessory, the phone is able to access a camera and enable virtual collaboration. Optional expansion microphones are also available.
Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 Mombasa Nairobi , Eldoret is the only modular smart hub in the market today and your hopes of group collaboration will be forever changed. Modular in design and priced right for mass deployment, Polycom RealPresence Trio is perfect for any size group.
Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 Features:
- Exceptional audio capabilities including: Enhanced HD Voice and automatic elimination of background noise with Polycom’s exclusive NoiseBlock
- Advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features (H.264 AVC, High Profile, Lync Basic SVC)
- Effortless pairing for audio over USB (wired), Bluetooth, NFC (wireless) and IP using PC-based soft clients, personal contacts or joining calendared events
- One-step-to-join meeting experience through calendar integration
- Broad Open SIP call platform for interoperability with most major platforms including Skype for Business, Microsoft Office 365 Cloud PBX, Microsoft Lync 2013 and RealPresence Platform
- The industry’s only bass reflex port in a group audio conferencing solution , preserving the ability to hear lower frequency sound and rich multi-media audio
- 360 ° microphone coverage and up to 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup. Easily extend the reach with optional expansion microphones
- Local 5-way HD Voice conference
- 5” LCD, color touch screen display, smooth, responsive and intuitive
- Secure Wi-Fi network connectivity or Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE)