Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array Kenya
The Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array Kenya uses Yealink Noise Proof Technology and the Acoustic Echo Cancellation(AEC) to deliver crystal clear sounds. The newly advanced microphone boasts of a 360° sound pickup ability and uses beamforming technology to automatically locate and optimize voice pickup for the speaker. A single VCM38 unit can cover 40 square meters, even for oversized meeting rooms by using up to eight units in one system. Designed to offer an easy and simple deployment, the Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array supports Power over Ethernet (PoE). It can be installed directly on the ceiling or by a telescopic rod which can be adjusted between 30~60cm to keep the room table clean and can match more meeting room scenarios.
Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array Features
- Full – Duplex Audio
- The Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array Kenya delivers crystal clear sounds using its built-in beamforming 8-microphone array. The microphones use the Yealink Noise Proof Technology to filter out any background noises which may cause interference during the conference. This ensures that every conference participant can clearly hear and be heard.
- Flexible Audio Capture
- The Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array Kenya boasts of a 360-degree voice pickup range that spans a radius of 40 square meters seamlessly. With Yealink’s Noise Proof technology, the microphone eliminates background distractions and ambiance to capture crystal-clear voices even in environments with noise. Up to 8 VCM38 units can be cascaded in one system, so the Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array can provide a long audio-capture distance as if all participants are sitting across the table from each other.
- Daisy – Chainable
- Up to 8 Yealink VCM34 units can be cascaded in one system, so the Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array can provide a long audio-capture distance as if all participants are sitting across the table from each other.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating the voices of speakers. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array Kenya comes with a standard Ethernet cable that is used to connect to Power over Ethernet (PoE). It is therefore a highly economical device since it saves power energy.
- Easy User Interface
- Even with no technical skills, a user can easily set up and operate the Yealink VCM38 Ceiling Microphone Array Kenya within seconds. The microphone array features an easy plug-and-play feature which makes it easy to operate.
Yealink VCM38 – Technical Specifications
• Built-in 8 microphone arrays
-Frequency response: 100Hz~16KHz
-Sensitivity: -45dB±1dB @ 1KHz (0dB = 1V/Pa)
-Signal to noise ratio: 60dBA @ 1KHz
-Max sound pressure level: 100dB SPL @ 1KHz, THD<1%
• 360-degree voice pickup
• Optima HD voice
• Dual-color LED indicator
• Up to 8 units can be used in one system
• Background noise suppression
• VAD (Voice Activity Detection)
• CNG (Comfort Noise Generator)
• AEC (Acoustic Echo Canceling)
• Yealink Noise Proof Technology
• Away from air conditioning or air vents
• Away from other obvious sources of noise
• The recommended installation height is 2.5m/8ft above the floor (can be adjusted according to the actual situation)
• 1 × RJ45 for ethernet and power
• Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
• Power input: PSE 54V 0.56A or
PoE 48V 0.27A
• Dimension (W.D.H): 127.3mm x 127.3mm x 66.3mm
• Operating humidity: 5~90%
• Operating temperature: 0~40°C
• 30~60cm Telescopic Rod
• Quick Start Guide