Yealink CP920 Nairobi, Kenya
The Yealink CP920 Conference Phone in Nairobi, Kenya is specifically designed to enhance communication in small and medium-sized conference rooms. It uses Yealink Noise Proof Technology and Optima HD Voice to deliver crystal clear conversations which are free from any kinds of distractions. It is equipped with a 3-microphone array which provide a wide sound coverage of up to 20 ft while rotating at an angle of 360°.It is configured to support wireless connectivity using its embedded Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functions which offer simple collaboration, resulting in a hassle-free communication experience. Its 3.1″ 248×120-pixel graphical LCD screen with backlight offers the user an enhanced visual clarity and easy access to details.
The Yealink CP920 in Nairobi is a SIP Conference phone and well suited for all the SIP-supported VoIP platforms. The inbuilt Ethernet port having the capacity of Gigabyte network connectivity as well as PoE support. The USB Port helps you to record conference calls locally. Direct analog lines can connect to CP920 and able to establish 3-way PSTN conferences via Yealink CPN10. With VoIP Connectivity CP920 can handle 5 Way Audio Conferencing.
Yealink CP920 Conference Phone Features :
- New Sleek Design:
- The stylish Y – shaped Yealink CP920 IP Phone with a metallic silver body design is built to achieve maximum elegance, thus making it the focal point of any conference room. Its 3.1″ 248×120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight touch screen has been meticulously designed to appeal to users, with Android 5.1 operating system for user to easily access features and carry out daily phone call tasks.
- Amazingly Rich Audio :
- Yealink CP920 IP Phone’s Audio is so detailed and rich that it captures clearly even the lowest whispers. Its high-performance microphones capture participant voice while filtering out ambience, echoes and distractions using the brilliant Yealink Noise Proof Technology. Yealink CP920 IP Conference Phone boasts of a 20-foot (6 meters) and a 360-degree voice pick up range, suiting your conference needs for medium or large meeting rooms.
- Easy Operation :
- Setting up the Yealink CP920 IP Conference Phone is such a breeze for you as it requires no technical skills. The IP Conference Phone has a 3.1-inch touch screen for seamless control, as well as a USB Micro-B port for easy connection to a PC.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology :
- Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating voices of speakers. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- Hybrid UC Meeting :
- You can pair your Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone with your smartphone using Bluetooth, or with your PC/tablet using a USB Micro-B port thus turning your IP Phone into a loudspeaker or microphone. After successfully pairing, you can further merge your IP Phone, smartphone and PC/tablet into one Hybrid UC meeting, making it very useful in large meeting rooms. You can also connect your Yealink CP920 IP Conference Phone to an external loudspeaker using a 3.5mm audio – out port to enjoy additional advanced features such as USB call recording and local recording whose available recording time is up to 100hours.
- Bluetooth Connectivity :
- Yealink CP920 IP Conference Phone comes with in-built Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with smart mobile devices. When the headset is not paired with a device, the Bluetooth status remains off. This feature is incorporated into the algorithm, therefore users can seamlessly pair with Bluetooth-enabled devices without having to go through the Yealink CP920 IP Conference Phone Bluetooth Touch Controller.
- Internet Wireless Connectivity :
- The Yealink CP920 IP Conference Phone supports Wi-Fi® Wireless connections from a speed of 2.4GHZ .This enhanced feature offers you unparalleled convenience when it comes to content sharing and audio streaming.
- SIP Based Connection :
- You can easily connect your Yealink CP920 IP Conference Phone to your IP PBX System or direct to a VoIP service provider in order to enjoy seamless conference calls. The Avaya audio conference phone is based on SIP (RFC 3261) and works perfectly with most of the SIP platforms that currently exist in the market. The Yealink CP920 IP Conference Phone furthermore supports Power over Ethernet, thereby making its connection to various office platforms an easy task.
- The Message Waiting Indicator :
- This feature comes in the form of a notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
- Record Your Meetings :
- The advanced Yealink CP920 Optima HD IP Conference Phone allows you to record and keep your meeting phone calls so that you can retrieve them at a later date if needed and for future references. This ensures that you always have detailed records/data of the institution’s important phone calls.
- Conference Guide :
- This advanced feature of the Yealink CP920 Optima HD IP Conference Phone helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows you to create up to 20 group calls each with 5 participants. Its phone book offers you an allowance of a maximum of one thousand (1,000) entries per profile. You can simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.
- Highly Flexible Device :
- The Yealink CP920 IP Conference Phone pushes versatility to a new high, thanks to its ability to complement already existing fixtures for enhanced web and video conferencing, as well as other communication needs. This makes it easy to integrate seamlessly into any office setup without disorienting earlier structures and work ethic. Furthermore, the device is easy to redeploy as the business grows and needs to transform.
Yealink CP920 Specifications :
• Optimal HD audio
• Yealink Noise Proof Technology
• Background noise suppression
• 20-foot (6-meter) microphone pickup range
• Apply to small to medium conference room
• Built-in 3-microphone array, 360-degree voice pickup
• 56mm diameter and 5w speaker
• Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
• Echo cancellation tail length is up to 320ms
G722, G722.1C, G726, G729, G723, iLBC, Opus, PCMA, PCMU
• DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
• VAD, CNG, PLC, AJB, AGC
• 1 VoIP account
• Call hold, mute, DND, call recording, hotline
• 5-way conference call
• Redial, call waiting, emergency call
• Call forward, call transfer, call return, dial plan
• Ring tone selection/import/delete
• Set date time manually or automatically
• Volume adjustment
• Pairing via Bluetooth
• Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
• XML/LDAP remote phonebook
• Intelligent search method
• Phonebook search/import/export
• Call history: dialed/received/missed/forwarded
• Black list
• Multicast paging
• Anonymous call
• Anonymous call rejection
• Voice mail
• Distinctive ringtone
• Call pickup
• 3.1″ 248×120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
• 25 total keys:
4 soft keys, off-hook key, on-hook key,
12-key numerical keypad, Bluetooth, mute,
volume keys, 2 navigation keys, OK key
• Phone lock
• Multilingual user interface
• Caller ID with name and number
• 1 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
• Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz)