Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone Nairobi, Kenya
The magnificent, industrially designed Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone incorporates the hardware and software, together with its Yealink Noise Proof Technology to bring you a maximum and excellent audio quality. A 3-microphone array embedded in it allows the premium Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone to pick up sounds within a range of 6 meters at 360°. Using its two additional CP Wireless Expansion Mic CPW90, the Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone offers an extensive audio capture distance at a radius of up to 20 meters minus any wiring problems.
The technologically advanced Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone allows a maximum of five parties to join a conference call from different locations, thus saving the user from incurring extra phone call costs while saving time. It is a Simplistic device in outlook but built as a Sophisticated Solution that delivers Crystal Clear Sound, improves Productivity and offers exemplary features to corporate boardrooms and large conference rooms.
The Yealink CP960 in Nairobi, Kenya is an SIP-supported VoIP conference phone. It works perfectly with any modern telephone system in Nairobi that supports SIP Protocol. It be can used in large training rooms by connecting to external loudspeakers for a wider audio coverage.
Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone Features :
- New Sleek Design:
- The stylish Y – shaped Yealink CP960 IP Phone with a metallic silver body design is built to achieve maximum elegance, thus making it the focal point of any conference room. Its 5″ 720×1280 capacitive touch screen has been meticulously designed to appeal to users, with Android 5.1 operating system for user to easily access features and carry out daily phone call tasks.
- Amazingly Rich Audio :
- Yealink CP960 IP Phone’s Audio is so detailed and rich that it captures clearly even the lowest whispers. Its high-performance microphones capture participant voice while filtering out ambience, echoes and distractions using the brilliant Yealink NoiseProof Technology. Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone boasts of a 20-foot (6 meters) and a 360-degree voice pick up range, suiting your conference needs for medium or large meeting rooms.
- Easy Operation :
- Setting up the Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone is such a breeze for you as it requires no technical skills. The IP Conference Phone has a 5-inch touch screen for seamless control, as well as a USB Micro-B port for easy connection to a PC.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology :
- Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating voices of speakers. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- Hybrid UC Meeting :
- You can pair your Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone with your smartphone using Bluetooth, or with your PC/tablet using a USB Micro-B port thus turning your IP Phone into a loudspeaker or microphone. After successfully pairing, you can further merge your IP Phone, smartphone and PC/tablet into one Hybrid UC meeting, making it very useful in large meeting rooms. You can also connect your Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone to an external loudspeaker using a 3.5mm audio – out port to enjoy additional advanced features such as USB call recording and local recording whose available recording time is up to 100hours.
- Star Connection :
- This wired connection allows synchronization of up to four Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phones whereby one IP Phone is the master and the remaining three are slave Phones. Each phone has two expansion microphones to allow for maximum sound quality, ensuring that everyone within the conference room can clearly be heard.
- Bluetooth Connectivity :
- Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone comes with in-built Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with smart mobile devices. When the headset is not paired with a device, the Bluetooth status remains off. This feature is incorporated into the algorithm, therefore users can seamlessly pair with Bluetooth-enabled devices without having to go through the Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone Bluetooth Touch Controller. The Bluetooth connection uses a mesh topology where nodes communicate directly with each other without depending on a central hub. This allows the nodes to relay data and information to others out of reach from the original source node, extending the reach of the network to an expanded area.
- Internet Wireless Connectivity :
- The Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone supports Wi-Fi® Wireless connections from a speed of 2.4GHZ to 5GHZ.This enhanced feature offers you unparalleled convenience when it comes to content sharing and audio streaming.
- SIP Based Connection :
- You can easily connect your Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone to your IP PBX System or direct to a VoIP service provider in order to enjoy seamless conference calls. The Avaya audio conference phone is based on SIP (RFC 3261) and works perfectly with most of the SIP platforms that currently exist in the market. The Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone furthermore supports Power over Ethernet, thereby making its connection to various office platforms an easy task.
- The Message Waiting Indicator :
- This feature comes in the form of a notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
- Record Your Meetings :
- The advanced Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone allows you to record and keep your meeting phone calls so that you can retrieve them at a later date if needed and for future references. This ensures that you always have detailed records/data of the institution’s important phone calls.
- Conference Guide :
- This advanced feature of the Yealink CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows you to create up to 20 group calls each with 5 participants. Its phone book offers you an allowance of a maximum of one thousand (1,000) entries per profile. You can simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.
- Highly Flexible Device :
- The Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone pushes versatility to a new high, thanks to its ability to complement already existing fixtures for enhanced web and video conferencing, as well as other communication needs. This makes it easy to integrate seamlessly into any office setup without disorienting earlier structures and work ethic. Furthermore, the device is easy to redeploy as the business grows and needs to transform.
Why the Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone?
This device has been built to work in medium and large – sized boardrooms and conference halls. It thus helps enhance staff productivity and collaboration between stakeholders, partners, clients and suppliers as a result of the features outlined below:
- High Definition and powerful clear audio for seamless productivity
- SIP based for powerful integration with leading UC platforms such as Microsoft, BroadSoft and Centile.
- Web-based configuration for easy importing and exporting contacts as well as preferred settings
- A supplied conference guide to help you set up group calls at the touch of a button
- Optional expansion microphones slots for increased range and number of participants up to an impressive radius of 20 meters.
- A phone book to ease access to key contacts
- User profiles to store personal details and settings
- Ability to hold up to five-way conference calls
Yealink CP960 SPECIFICATIONS :
- Optimal HD audio
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Smart Noise Filtering
- 20-foot (6-meter) microphone pick up range
- Apply to medium to large conference room
- Built -in 3-microphone array, 360-degree voice pick up
- 56mm diameter and 10-Watt speaker
- Full Duplex Speakerphone with AEC
- Echo cancellation tail length is up to 320ms
- Background noise suppression
- Codecs: G722, G722.1C, G726, G729, G729A, G723, iLBC, Opus, PCMA, PCMU
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-band (RFC 2833) and SIP INFO
- VAD, CNG, PLC, AJB, AGC
- 5″ 720 × 1280 capacitive touch screen
- Volume key
- Home key
- 1 × RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
- Built-in Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz,802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), Class 3
- 2 × Wired MIC port
- 2 × USB 2.0 port
- 1 × 3.5mm Audio Out port
- 1 × USB 2.0 Micro-B device port
Network & Security :
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- SIP server redundancy supported
- NAT traversal: STUN mode
- Proxy mode and peer-to-peer SIP link mode
- IP assignment: DHCP /Static
- HTTP/HTTPS web server
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- UDP/TCP/DNS – SRV (RFC 3263)
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS, DSCP
- SRTP for voice encryption
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- HTTPS certificate manager
- AES encryption for configuration file
- Digest authentication
- OpenVPN, IEEE802.1×
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto -provision
- Auto-provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deploy
- Auto-provision with PNP
- Zero-so-touch, TR -069
- Reset to factory, reboot
- Package tracing export, system log
Power Consumption (PoE) :
- 3.9w – 9.18w
Operating Humidity :
- 10 ~ 90%
Storage Temperature :
- -10°C ~ 40°C (+14 ~ 104°F)
- (W*H*D) 338mm * 338mm *74mm
IP – PBX Features :
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Multicast Paging
- Anonymous call
- Anonymous call rejection
- Distinctive ringtone
- Call pick up
Star Connection :
- Up to four CP960: One Master CP, three Slave CP
- Wired Network Only
- Two expansion microphones for each CP960
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries
- XML/LDAP remote phone book
- Bluetooth contacts
- Intelligent search method
- Phone book search import/export
- Call history: dialed/received/missed/forwarded
Phone Features :
- 1 VoIP account
- Call hold, DND, mute, call recording, hotline
- 5 – way conference call
- Analog PSTN calls via CPN10
- Redial, call waiting, emergency call
- Call forward, call transfer, call return, dial plan
- Ringtone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Volume adjustment
- Pairing via Bluetooth/USB Micro – B port
- External speaker connection via 3.5mm audio – out port
- Create meeting directly
- Join meeting seamlessly
- Active Speaker
What’s in the Box ?
- Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone
- Ethernet Cable (7.5m CAT5E UTP Cable)
- Wireless Microphone CPW90 (optional)
- Wired Microphone CPE90(optional)
- Quick Start Guide
- Yealink PoE adapter YLPOE30 (optional)