Yealink T48U SIP Phone Mombasa, Kenya
The Yealink T48U Kenya is a powerful Gigabit IP Phone in Kenya which combines excellent functionality and high performance to deliver a powerful communication solution. Yealink T48U Kenya is equipped with a range of advanced features including a 7″ color touch screen which delivers an enhanced visual clarity to its user. The Yealink T48U Kenya is a reliable device with two USB ports to expand the number of accessories available for use with the phone. Support for a USB flash drive enables call recording directly from the T48U, while the addition of the WF50 USB Wi-Fi dongle simplifies cable-free connections. The Yealink T48U Kenya supports dual firmware images, meaning you are protected from damage due to failed firmware upgrades in the future. To achieve more efficiency, you can easily add up to 3 EXP43 expansion modules for easier handling of large volumes of calls. The Yealink T48U takes your phone and reception capabilities to the next level.
Yealink T48U SIP Phone Kenya is designed to work with compatible headsets. When used with the headsets, the Yealink T48U SIP Phone Kenya provides the user with maximum mobility since hands-free mode can be achieved. This enhances the productivity of the user since multitasking can be done while on a phone call.
Yealink T48U SIP Phone Features:
- 16 SIP Accounts
- The Yealink T48U SIP Phone Kenya is equipped with 16 SIP accounts, allowing for the handling of many calls at once. This feature not only enhances the communication experience of workers but also maximizes productivity in offices.
- Crystal Clear Display
- The Yealink T48U SIP Phone is equipped with a 7″ 800 x 480-pixel backlight color touch screen LCD display which offers its user an enhanced visual clarity. The clear display also gives its user quick access to details since they can easily navigate through the screen.
- Headset Support
- Yealink T48U SIP Phone Kenya is designed to work with compatible headsets. When used with the headsets, the Yealink T48U SIP Phone Kenya provides the user with maximum mobility since hands-free mode can be achieved. This enhances the productivity of the user since multitasking can be done while on a phone call.
- Easy Plug & Play Setup
- Yealink T48U SIP Phone Kenya is equipped with dual USB ports which allow for easy connection of the phone to other devices such as laptops and PCs so as to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- The Yealink T48U SIP Phone Kenya is equipped with dual switched Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The Yealink T48U SIP Phone allows for easy connectivity to Bluetooth using BT50 dongle. The BT50 dongle allows for easy connectivity of the handset to a Bluetooth device such as headsets. This not only enhances efficiency in the office but also maximizes the productivity of the worker.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The Yealink T48U SIP Phone Kenya allows for easy connectivity to Wi-Fi networks using a WF50 dongle. This enables the user to make fast calls over the internet.
- HD Audio Quality, Sound Professional and Noise-free
- Yealink T48U SIP Phone Kenya is equipped with a full-duplex speakerphone with AEC that allows for comfortable listening during the hands-free mode. If in an open workspace or common area, the Yealink T48U SIP Phone uses Yealink Optima HD voice and Yealink Noise Proof Technology to block background noises that may cause distractions during voice communications. Furthermore, it is a hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset that helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
- Easy Customization
- The SIP-T48U has a seven-inch, 800 x 480-pixel, backlit-color touch screen, which enables a rich visual presentation and easy navigation. Accompanied by two USB ports, the T48U is your right-hand man in the office that makes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB headset and USB recording possible, and you can use any two of them freely according to your needs to enrich phone features.
- High Expansibility
- The Yealink T48U SIP Phone Kenya not only has 29 one-touch DSS keys that can be easily programmed to various features but also can connect up to three expansion modules, for up to 180 additional buttons with a screen-based LCD display and LED system.
- Efficient Installation and Provisioning
- Yealink T4U series supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and Boot mechanism to help you realize the Zero Touch Provisioning without any complex manual settings, which makes the T4U series simple to deploy, easy to maintain and upgrade. Furthermore, a unified firmware and auto-p template that applies to all T42U (pending)/T43U/T46U/T48U phone models, saves even more time and costs for businesses, as well as simplifies the management and maintenance.
- Secure Transport and Interoperability
- Yealink T4U series uses SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL), which is the latest network security technology. It’s also compatible with leading soft switch suppliers, such as 3CX, Broadsoft Broadworks. Moreover, it is carried with dual firmware images that give you enterprise-level protection to avoid bricking your system once the upgrade failed.
Yealink T48U – Specifications
Communications Protocol: SIP
Ethernet Ports: 2x Gigabit
PoE: 802.3af Class 3
2x USB-A 2.0
RJ9 for Headset
Bluetooth: with Yealink BT40/BT41 Dongle (not included)
Wi-Fi: with Yealink WF40/WF50 Dongle (not included)
Display: 7″ 800×480 touchscreen color LCD
Wideband: AMR-WB, Opus, G.722
Narrowband: AMR-NB, Opus, G.711u/a, G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
Yealink SIP-T48U IP Phone
Handset with Cord
Quick Start Guide